Our Sales Trigger Insight tools uncover consumer behaviours that traditional research can’t
Developed in partnership with Durham University, we have pioneered four Sales Trigger Insight tools. These tools identify the heuristics – mental–shortcuts consumers go through – nudging them to purchase decisions. This understanding enables you to make better informed creative and activation decisions. Our behavioural-led insights solve our clients’ most difficult challenges.
How our Sales Trigger Insight tools set us apart
We’ve spent over 4 years working with Durham University Business School to make behavioural science accessible to brands in a way never achieved before. We can statistically quantify insight that ensures you’re able to make the most informed decisions on where, when and how to activate your brand.
We are able to:
- Understand the unconscious cues your audience looks for when purchasing in your category and specifically your brand
- Provide new insight into the dynamics of the buying behaviours across your category in both ecommerce and bricks & mortar
- Use category understanding to inform new category level planograms
- Understand the hierarchy & effectiveness of marketing touchpoints in the purchase journey
- Inform new marketing activation in social channels, OOH, digital channels and point of sale
- Empirically generate evidence for strategic development, creative testing and marketing activation
These tools can be applied to any brand, category or market globally in a 4-to-8-week sprint that is practical and cost-effective thanks to our tried and tested partnership with Durham University Business School.
Our Sales Trigger Insight Tools build actionable insight
Sales Trigger™ Insight
This agile assessment will identify the tailored iterations of Sales Triggers that are dominant for your brand.See how Sales Trigger Insight can inform your marketing strategy >
Real Time Diary App
Through our app, see in real-time how your target market is exposed to and purchases in your category.Use Real Time Diary App to get a deeper understanding of purchase behaviour >
A comprehensive playbook of creative executions based on our Sales Trigger Insights to ensure that all stakeholders can see and deliver actionable outcomes.Get the Edge over your competition >
A cost-effective way of accessing behavioural-led marketing.
For commercial reasons, we can’t publish all the prices here. However, we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how affordable our Clarity tools are – especially when you consider what they deliver.
Contact Andrew Watts to find out more.