Brand Lab is a joint initiative with Durham University Business School and is the first behavioural lab for testing new creative marketing activity. We use neuro-science techniques to study a range of reactions including:
- Facial expression
- Emotional reaction
We can manipulate and test many variables, measuring both implicit and explicit reactions. The creative testing can evaluate:
- Digital platforms (UX, design etc.)
- Retail environments
- New propositions & messaging
- Ecommerce initiatives – UX, taxonomies and sales activation
- Email campaigns
- Loyalty schemes
When should you use it?
If you value insight into consumer behavioural reactions to new creative and marketing initiatives. Exclusively at KHWS, we provide a platform to test creative work that has been developed using Sales Trigger Insight and Edge Playbook tools.
What will it deliver?
Brand Lab delivers a comprehensive report of recommendations:
- How consumers reacted to the creative tested
- What is working
- What can be improved
- How these insights can be used to develop future campaigns
Contact Andrew Watts to find out more