Please note: this is not a media sales role. We’re looking for people who have web/CMS/app build experience combined with TTL marketing experience**
We’re looking for a digitally savvy and highly strategic Account Director to drive key B2B2C workstreams across new and existing blue-chip clients. There will also be a part to play supporting a Founder with business conversion, so FMCG experience would be a bonus.
This role has exposure across the entire KHWS business, working on growing long-term clients as well as developing new accounts. We’re looking for a solid AD who wants to push their skills and grow.
Day-to-day the role is both strategically challenging, and delivery focused. On the strategy side, you’ll be planning digital projects that span web builds and platform enhancements. On the delivery side you will be responsible for managing a team of 4 to deliver these projects. Regular client face time and strong relationship management is essential. You will ensure the team is running as efficiently as possible, and you will be expected to have regular 1-2-1’s and coaching sessions.
You’ll be as happy working up a strategic proposal as you are getting your hands dirty, supporting the team to deliver the technical elements of a project.
On the business conversion side, we’re looking for someone who is confident and persuasive in front of clients and has the gravitas to support the senior team to convert new ones.
It’s an exciting time to join the team!
What we’re looking for from you:
- Strategic thinker; able to juggle complex ideas and client plans and grow accounts
- Digitally savvy and experienced managing output across websites
- Insight led and results driven, you ensure we always add value to the projects we deliver
- Pitch/proposal experience; research, writing presentations and presenting to clients
- Self-motivated and driven; can lead clients and their business directly
- Able to build trusted relationships with senior clients, and day-to-day contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills; a natural communicator and presenter
- Commercially astute; excellent financial acumen ensures you can manage the financials tightly (including burn, utilisation, scoping/estimating etc)
- Excellent manager; you know where to delegate and where to manage
- Can manage up as effectively as you manage down
- Highly organised and proactive, you don’t have to be told to action something
- Problem solver by nature, you can spot potential issues and resolve
- Best in class account management; you organize, prioritise and manage heavy workloads and changing project requirements, for both you and wider team members
- You drive quality output, and ensure that our work reflects the best of KHWS’ offer
- Demonstrable experience at Junior Account Director level (ideally min 6m as JAD/AD)
- Previous team management experience – minimum 2-3 people
- Experience working on larger international accounts with multiple workstreams/stakeholders
- Experience in preparing and presenting compelling presentations
- Proven experience of driving revenue growth within your accounts
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully-crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
Here’s what we’re offering!
An awesome step up in your career at a great marketing agency. Plus there’s lots of other good stuff on offer too such as:
Super-competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, training, gym membership, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and shared parental benefits, recruitment and new biz referral bonuses, sabbaticals, regular socials, birthday champers and treats!