As a razor-sharp Account Manager; you’re driven to deliver for our clients and passionate about creating award winning work. You understand marketing, love agency life and are taking the next step towards cementing your career and your aspirations within a people focussed and creative industry. You are hungry to know more and feed off working in a team.
The role is working on retail marketing for a blue-chip client, supporting on day-to-day POPs, product launches and in-store events. On the delivery side, we need someone who can support all our clients POS needs; everything from ticketing to window vinyls, across the 13-strong store estate.
You'll be writing creative briefs, liaising with our creative studio to ensure the brief is managed and the work is proofread and sent to the printers in a timely manner. It will involve multi-tasking, tight turnarounds, an eye for detail, supplier management and exceptional client service!
You’ll be able to think both commercially and strategically, and be growing your skills, knowledge, and ideas in this area. You’ll report into an Account Director and be supported by an AE.
It’s an exciting time to join the team!
What we're looking for from you:
- Make things happen; think ahead and be responsible for account management
- Engage with clients and develop strong relationships
- Knowledge of your client’s business objectives and their marketing challenges
- Get under the skin of the clients’ projects, so you become indispensable to delivery
- Be totally comfortable presenting to the client
- Attend conference calls and client meetings
- Brief-writing for the studio – for Artworking, Design and Coding
- Support in the management of POS creation
- Have a great eye for detail and appetite for work
- Maintain and update client files, do status and contact reports
- Supervise and monitor WIPs, schedules and budgets
- Be on top of your numbers and billing, drive productivity across the junior team
- Complete timesheets quickly and accurately
- Harness the power of your team and motivate accordingly
- Understand where to delegate, where to manage, where you can add value
- Work with your line manager to plan out your workload and time
- Understand all Agency processes and where they fit into the delivery of work
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Develop marketing skills across web dev & delivery, shopper, ecrm
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
Here’s what we’re offering!
An awesome step up in your career at a great marketing agency. Plus, there’s lots of other good stuff on offer too such as:
Super-competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, training, gym membership, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and shared parental benefits, recruitment and new biz referral bonuses, sabbaticals, regular socials, birthday champers and treats!