We’re looking for a Junior Digital Publisher to support the management of B2C and B2B2C websites for an exciting and well-known client!
You’ll be the driving force behind our site – be keen to roll up your sleeves and learn on the job, with awesome attention to detail, so nothing gets passed you. You’ll be eager to keep the websites up-to-date, compliant and on-brand, so it contains the most relevant and effective content for our clients.
You’ll provide excellent support to the client services team and be mentored and supported by a Digital Publisher lead on the accounts.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Support your Digital Publisher to ensure project delivery
- Contribute with managing and posting website content to maximise impact
- Carry out database management of the site
- Scope out and support site enhancements
- Update site admin and compliance materials for others
- Always have quality front of mind; excellent attention to detail, you can spot a blip or error in your sleep
- Support in email creation for the website – via the dotmailer email platform
- Keep up-to-date documentation on internal practices, process and platforms
Skills and Experience
- Experience in CMS (Sitecore, Umbraco or similar); not mandatory
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and time management
- Ability to prepare and write documentation such as practical guides for our clients
- Good problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of QA testing and troubleshooting
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully-crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.
Here’s what we’re offering!
An awesome step up in your career at a great marketing agency. Plus there’s lots of other good stuff on offer too such as:
Super-competitive salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, training, gym membership, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity and shared parental benefits, recruitment and new biz referral bonuses, sabbaticals, regular socials, birthday champers and treats!